How to prepare documents for your job application?
How to prepare documents for your pilot job application?
- Make sure your resume is simple and clear, so that the recruiter could easily see if you match the requirements.
- Prepare all supporting documents for your application. Do not add more documents than required. Some of the papers are missing? Mention it in your application, specify the reason and provide a preliminary date of when you would be able to get them.
- Are you attaching the latest version of your supporting documents? Before you hit send, check if your medical certificate, license and type rating are valid.
- Double-check if each document you are submitting has a clear title (e.g. ‘’Cabin Crew Attestation’’, ‘’License’’, ‘’Reference letter’’). Do not merge all your documents in one PDF file. At the same time, avoid sending the same document split into separate pages. Instead of sending 3 separate scans of your logbook (logbook 1; logbook2; logbook3), combine them conveniently into one PDF file under the name “Logbook”.
- When attaching your documents, make sure all copies are clear and visible. Also, check each document individually to make sure nothing is missing.
- If you already have an application form, please fill it in carefully without missing any fields. It can take a while, but this part is very important. Sometimes applications get rejected just because you missed a field in the application. If you were asked to add a picture to the application form and sign it, make sure you do that (e-signature is also fine, but no computer typing).
If you were affected by the current crisis and are looking for a new job in aviation, we are here to help. Your next job might be right around the corner.
Register for recovery today: https://bit.ly/39ScTHA
BAA Training Spain Starts Pilot Training with an Airbus A320 FFS
The first state-of-the-art Airbus A320 FFS is ready for training in a brand-new pilot training centre BAA Training Spain...
BAA Training is One of the First in Europe to Implement Area 100
BAA Training is one of the first aviation training centers in Europe to start Ab Initio pilot training with integrated A...
AeroTime Hub launches initiative to support global aviation community
AeroTime Hub and AviationCV.com announce the launch of the Register for Recovery initiative. ...