World's Best And Worst Airports For 2016
World's Best And Worst Airports For 2016Waiting in airports is one of the problem people have to deal with when they travel. It is one of the worst places people want to get stuck in for hours. However, there are terminals that try to make passenger experience better.Here are the best three passenger terminals voted by the respondents worldwide:
1. Singapore Changi International AirportTravellers say that their stay in Singapore’s International hub makes them feel like they’re in an amusement park. The airport has napping rooms, swimming pool, gardens, massage chairs and gaming stations, aside from restaurants and shops. "The immigration officers have a candy for you to take, which I thought was a nice touch." - said survey respondent.
2. Seoul Incheon International Airport, South KoreaThere are plenty of options to enjoy in here. You can find the cultural centre, gardens or even free transit tours. For a place of this size, you’ll wonder how they keep it so darn clean. The floors are always waxed, and any garbage on the floor is instantly picked up. Korean customer service is usually pretty good. But the staff at Incheon Airport is even better. They’re respectful, helpful, and can generally speak pretty good English.
3. Tokyo Haneda International Airport, JapanJapan’s main passenger hub has been rated highly by travellers. Mainly, for its “extreme cleanliness and efficiency.” Also, travellers can rest in pay-per use lounges or at a transit hotel. "I like Haneda Airport. There are so many japanese things to see, it's like a theme park." - survey respondentAnd here are three worst airports in the world:
1. Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi ArabiaTravellers complain about the quality of customer service and cleanliness at the airport. This place gets very crowded during peak hours. "It took three hours to go through the immigration. There were only two people working and 200 people in line.“ – said survey respondent. The place is said to be staffed by a team of immigration officers described as “careless”, “arrogant” and “rude”, and amenity-wise, the terminal is devoid of restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
2. Juba International Airport, South SudanThe airport has been described as “chaotic and sweaty”. Passengers struggle to make it through security and boarding gates. It is very crowded and hot place.
3. Port Harcourt International Airport, NigeriaTravellers complain about long queues, poorly maintained floors and a bad luggage distribution system. What is more, the arrivals don’t have proper air conditioning and enough toilets. "How can an international airport receive passengers in a tent? It is a disgrace." - said one of the survey respondent.
United, Southwest and American announce 2019 financial results
The trio of United States-based carriers announced their Q4 2019 and Full Year results, joining Delta Air Lines, which a...
Airports take action against Chinese coronavirus spread
Airlines and airports in China and around the world are taking actions to contain the spread of the deadly and mysteriou...
C-130 crashes during firefighting mission in Australia, 3 dead
A C-130 Hercules water bomber crashed during a fire fighting operation in Australia on January 23, 2020. The three crew...
Boeing postpones 777X first flight due to weather
Weather has put a dent in Boeing plans to fly the 777X for the first time, the manufacturer has announced. The new test...
Fog inside Boeing 737 prompts Ryanair crew call Mayday
A Ryanair flight from Romania passed all phases of a good thriller movie onboard. Eventually, the Boeing 737-800 did rea...