Aeronautical Materials & Process Summit, 20-21 Oct. 2016 Beijing
The 4th Annual China Aeronautical Materials and Process Summit is committed to advanced aeronautical, aero engine, aviation interior materials, as well as advanced processing technology and aeronautical materials airworthiness forensics.
The summit's attendees are invited to explore China's aviation materials industry layout, the development of new materials and the latest materials processing technologies. The event is organized by Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics and hosted by Galleon Consulting.
Topics of the summit
- The ‘13th Five-Year’ Plan—New Requirements & Introduction of Aeronautical Materials Industry in China
- The Airworthiness Certification for Aeronautical Materials and Quality Management in China
- The Challenges and Expectations of Advanced Aeronautical Materials Used on China Commercial Aircraft
- The Future Trend of Civil Aircraft Aeronautical Materials Manufacturing Industry：Intelligent, Digital, Automated and Modular
- The Potential Development of Brand New Composite Materials-Graphene
- The Potential Development and Needs of Composite Materials on China Commercial Aviation Industry
- Development Status and Demands of Aeronautical Titanium Alloys
- The Demands of Advanced Materials and Processing Technologies for Civil Aero Engine
- Resin Matrix Composite Materials Make Turbofan Engine Spin Faster
- The Advanced Process Technology Used on Aero Engine--Electrochemical Machining
More information about the even can be found here.
Exclusively from Sydney | On the challenges of sustainable fuel
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | On June 4, 2018, at the World Air Transport Summit, IATA touched upon the subjec...
IATA Against Human Trafficking: solutions aviation can provide
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | Benefits of modern aviation, often defined as a „business of freedom“, un...
Exclusively from Sydney | Empowering women within aviation
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | IATA addressed the issue of gender equality in the aviation industry at its World Tra...
IATA: lower profit expected due to fuel costs & political affairs
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | Due to growing fuel prices, increasing labour costs and rise in the interest rat...
Pilot Career Show announces Istanbul and Flight School dates
Following a successful launch in Amsterdam (Netherlands) in May 2018, an aviation job fair called Pilot Career Show cont...
Aerospace Summit 2018 in Abu Dhabi: UAE’s space initiatives
The Global Aerospace Summit taking place on April 30 –May 2, 2018, brought nearly 1000 aviation professionals toge...
New model of aviation job fair – Pilot Career Show
Pilot Career Show, taking place in Amsterdam on May 10th, 2018, will bring together leading airlines and pilot schools t...
New York to London in 4 hours: a dream unforgotten?
Concorde was a marvel of technology that brought the dream supersonic travel to life. Can Boom or NASA revive the dream?...