China Aviation Training Forum, 18-19 October 2016, Beijing
Chinese government plans to build up over 500 general airports and to purchase more than 5,000 general aircraft by 2020. The ambitions plans are plagued by the fact, that due to the development regional aviation market, there is a lack qualified pilots.
In China, there are two different culture systems of training airline pilots and general aviation pilots, however limited resources are mainly used for training civil aviation pilots. "China Aviation Training Forum 2016" will discuss the situation and development trend of China's civil aviation training industry in depth through speech, panel discussion, exhibition, individual B2B session as well as media interview.
Topics of the forum:
- ‘School Credit Bank’ - Establishment and Promotion of Education and Training Achievement Transfer System and Standard
- New Normal of China Civil Aviation Market Development Under ‘The Belt and Road’ Initiative
- International Aviation Training - Win-Win Cooperation Promote the Development of China's Civil Aviation Training Market
- Facing the Challenges of Training for A New Aircraft Type
- Reforming Aviation Training Mode, Seeking Mutual Benefit between Civil and General Aviation Training
- Human Factor Impact of Flight Safety and the Solution
- New PAVES Virtual Simulator Enhances Cabin and Maintenance Crew IFE Training Experience
- Challenges of General Aviation Pilots Supply and Demand Dilemma: Efficient Training System to Provide New Solutions
- Engineering Training: Establish and Improve the Aviation Security System
- Civil Aviation English language training to boost efficient operation of aviation industry
Exclusively from Sydney | On the challenges of sustainable fuel
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | On June 4, 2018, at the World Air Transport Summit, IATA touched upon the subjec...
IATA Against Human Trafficking: solutions aviation can provide
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | Benefits of modern aviation, often defined as a „business of freedom“, un...
Exclusively from Sydney | Empowering women within aviation
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | IATA addressed the issue of gender equality in the aviation industry at its World Tra...
IATA: lower profit expected due to fuel costs & political affairs
AeroTime exclusively from Sydney | Due to growing fuel prices, increasing labour costs and rise in the interest rat...
Pilot Career Show announces Istanbul and Flight School dates
Following a successful launch in Amsterdam (Netherlands) in May 2018, an aviation job fair called Pilot Career Show cont...
Aerospace Summit 2018 in Abu Dhabi: UAE’s space initiatives
The Global Aerospace Summit taking place on April 30 –May 2, 2018, brought nearly 1000 aviation professionals toge...
New model of aviation job fair – Pilot Career Show
Pilot Career Show, taking place in Amsterdam on May 10th, 2018, will bring together leading airlines and pilot schools t...
New York to London in 4 hours: a dream unforgotten?
Concorde was a marvel of technology that brought the dream supersonic travel to life. Can Boom or NASA revive the dream?...