Singapore Airshow, 16-21 February 2016, Singapore
Every two years, high-level government and military delegations, as well as senior corporate executives around the world attend the Singapore Airshow to forge partnerships and seal deals in this region. As Asia's largest Airshow, this is the place to be for leading aerospace companies and budding players eager to make their mark in the international aerospace and defence market!
The event features the Singapore Airshow Aviation Leadership Summit, which attracts an unprecedented network of international senior commercial & government delegations. The other two strategic conferences that will be held during the week of the show are the A*STAR Aerospace Technology Leadership Forum and the Singapore Aerospace Technology and Engineering Conference.
The next edition, Singapore Airshow 2016, is scheduled to be held from 16 to 21 February 2016 and will once again bring together the global aerospace community and key commercial, government and military delegations at Asia's largest aerospace and defence event.
- One of the most important aerospace and defence events in the world
- Strategic location in gateway hub to multi-billion dollar business opportunities in the Asia Pacific
- Attracts high-level corporate individuals and quality visitors
- Neutral platform with strong participation from the industry, governments and academia
- Offers Asia's largest international network of senior government and military delegations
- Exclusive trade programmes to aid in uncovering business potentials and establish new partnerships
For more information visit the official event page here.