Improving Return on MRO Investments, June 2016
Flightglobal invites you the Improving Returns on MRO Investments Conference 2016 which will take place in London on 16th June. The conference will bring together those tasked with creating and implementing an MRO strategy that achieves cost-effective delivery and provision in a one-day event.
Recognising that airlines are facing critical commercial decisions related to their position on MRO the event will address the fundamental shift that every airline needs to make in order to achieve cost-effective provision and delivery of MRO long term. New technology, engines and aircraft have led to a clear divergence in the strategies airlines have adopted but who will win out in the long run?
The conference brings together a variety of perspectives to debate the most pertinent issues in Europe and on the global stage. This is a unique chance to meet at an intimate gathering with all the key players so ensure you get equipped with the most up-to-date market information when it comes to your MRO provision.
Who should attend?
- Senior Vice Presidents - Aircraft Maintenance
- General Managers, Engineering and Engineering Operations
- Engineering Managers / Directors
- Head of Maintenance
- Line Maintenance Managers
- CAMO Manager
- Directors and Heads of Engineering and Maintenance
- Managing Director / CEO’s
- Daniel Galea, Head of Aircraft Maintenance, Medavia,
- Oliver Grassmann, Principle,Roland Berger
- Hisham Nasser, Chairman Advisor for Maintenance & Engineering,Egypt Air
- Ramzi Mansour, Director Business Development & Strategies, JorAMCo
- Paul Murray, Chief Aircraft Engineer, Cranfield Aerospace
- Malcolm Cox, Director, Mackenzie Morgan
- Joel Ferreira, Innovation and Technology Manager, TAP Portugal
- Silvestar Spehar, Manager - Maintenance, Croatia Airlines
For more information visit the official event page