EBACE business aviation convention, 24-26 May 2016, Geneva
The 2016 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE2016) is a premier event and the annual meeting place for the European business aviation community. The convention will bring together business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, flight department personnel and all manner of people involved in nearly every aspect of business aviation.
The top five reasons why you simply cannot miss out:
- Over 500 Exhibitors Showcasing the Latest Products & Services: Get critical face-time with new and existing vendors across 50,000 square meters, in Halls 4, 5 and 6.
- The Spectacular Static Display: Sold out with 60 aircraft – the best way to see a side-by-side comparison of business airplanes; at the adjacent Geneva International Airport.
- Networking with 13,000 Business Aviation Professionals: Including EBAA & NBAA’s Coffee Social – just one of the many exciting opportunities during the week; 25 May from 14:00 to 15:00 in the adjacent EBAA (A029) & NBAA (A041) Stands.
- 10+ High Quality Education Sessions: Topics range from consolidation in business aviation, to skills and careers – helping you enhance your current operation, and providing information to those considering using an airplane for business; in the Hall 3 Meeting Rooms.
- YoPro Networking Reception: For rising stars in the industry and those looking to attract new talent to their organization, join the industry’s Young Professionals (YoPro) for this can’t-miss event; in the Inspiration Zone 25 May at 17:15 in Stand H017.
For more information visit the official event page.