Civil Aerospace Congress, 11-12 May 2016, China
Incentivized by "Industry 4.0" and "Made in China 2025" policy, aerospace manufacturing becomes the core industry in China. The recently approved "Thirteenth Five Year Plan" brings more opportunities to the aerospace industrialists in China and abroad. China is estimated to be the future largest civil aviation market in the world. According to COMAC, in the next 20 years, the number of global wide-body aircrafts will enjoy the increase of 5.2% every year, which equals to 9497 aircrafts by the year of 2032.
Civil Aerospace Congress, formerly known as China Aerospace Manufacturing Summit, enjoys more than 7 years history since China established its first commercial aircraft group – COMAC in 2008.
Organized by Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics, supported by Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China and hosted by Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co, the Civil Aerospace Congress 2016 will be held during May 11-12, 2016 in Shanghai, China.
Aiming at steadily supporting civil aerospace market growth, The Civil Aerospace Congress 2016 will welcome advanced technology and service providers in aerospace industry throughout the world to communicate with the locals for the new business opportunities.
The topic of the event to include:
- Policy Updates - Analysis of the “Made in China 2025” policy implementation in aviation industry
- Supplier system establishment of wide body passenger aircraft & comprehensive thinking on pre project planning
- The future prospects of China wide body aircraft development and the opportunities to China aircraft OEMs
- Launching A330 & H135 project in China - the driver of consolidating Sino-Germany aviation industry collaborations
- Boeing’s business development strategy in China and the service guarantee of future aircraft delivery
- Driving interoperability through supplier chain system establishment and data connections - the way to optimized cost structures and efficient management models
- Improving supply chain system to facilitate the airworthiness certification of C919 & its main systems
- Case Study: Smart Parts Program – How to minimize the cost in aircraft life cycle and ensure the operational reliability?
- More electric aircraft development – the facilitator of aero electro-mechanics systems innovation
- The Development of top-level design of integrated EM systems
- Solutions to optimizing aero electric power distribution
Event advisory group:
- Yong CHEN - Chief Designer of ARJ21-700 - Permanent Member of S&T Committee, COMAC
- Xionghua YAO - Deputy Chief Designer of AVIC Aircraft R&D Centre - Head of IPT of MA700 Project
- Xi QIU - Chief Technologist of MA700 Project, AVIC Xi’an - Vice Head of IPT of MA700 Project
- Wenjie WANG - Deputy Director of COMAC Information Centre
Past keynote speakers:
- “Interpretation of “Industry 4.0” and Its Impact on Aviation Manufacturing Industry” , Dr. Stefan Berndes, Head of Equipment and Materials at BDLI
- “Integration of Designing and Manufacturing in New Generation MA-Series Aircraft”, Xi QIU, Chief Technologist at MA700 Project, AVIC Xi’an Co., Ltd.
- “A Glance at Manufacturing-oriented Intelligent Integrated Perception System”, Qiang GUO, Deputy Director at AVIC Intelligent Measurement Co., Ltd.
- “Digitalisation for R&D of Complex High-end Product - Introduction to R&D for Digitalisation of Large Civil Aircraft”, Wenjie WANG, Deputy Director of COMAC Information Centre