Civil Avionics International Forum, 19-21 April 2016, China
According to statistics, by the year of 2034, expected global aircraft fleet size will reach 41,949 aircrafts. APAC region (including China) is the fastest growing market, in the next 20 years, Chinese market is worth nearly 5000 billion RMB of aircrafts.
Affected by fluctuations in the energy market, part of the aircrafts will choose to upgrade avionics or cockpit to ensure operational efficiency. Coupled with the strong production capacity of Boeing and Airbus, civil avionics market has more prosperous in the year of 2016.
Besides that, as the new aircrafts continue to operate as well as the growth of the demand for the avionics maintenance market, by 2019, air transport, service and turboprop aircraft original avionics equipment sales will reach $90 billion, an average annual growth rate of 2%.
The development process of civil avionics is constantly to improve aircraft safety, reliability, maintainability, as also to improve economy, comfortable and environment-friendly.
‘13th Five-Year-Plan’ clearly pointed out that China will vigorously develop digital aviation. Future IMA system on the basis of considering economic affordability will remain under toward a more integrated, informationization and technicalization trends, the reliability, maintainability, supportability, testing and comprehensive efficiency of avionics will be improved, the IMA system in the future will become the key to the marine, land, sky and space of the integrated three-dimensional network.
‘The Belt and Road Initiatives’ is China's new openness and go out strategic focus, China's development will play a greater role in the world economy, especially in Asia. Under some favorable conditions to stimulate China's civil aviation industry will be promising!
Approved by China Association for Science and Technology, organized by Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics and Chinese Aeronautical Establishment, jointly hosted by AVIC Radio Electronics Research Institute and Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., ‘Civil Avionics International Forum 2016’ will be held in Shanghai, on April 19th - 21st, 2016.
Theme of CAIF 2016 is ‘New Idea, New Concept, Foresee the Future’, focus on the latest avionics R&D and application trends, seizing future opportunities in China aviation market. Through varieties of participation option (including keynote presentation, call for papers, products exhibition, one to one business meetings, site visit and etc…), CAIF organizing committee aim to create a one-stop experience for the attendees.
CAIF 2016 Topic overwiev:
- 13th Five-Year-Plan Outlook - the Development of Digital Technology in the Aviation Filed
- ‘The Belt and Road Initiatives’, Bridge of Airworthiness Certification International Cooperation
- Civil Transport Aircraft Avionics System Airworthiness Management
- New idea, New concept - To Meet the Demands of Future Wide-Body Aircraft Avionics Design
- Powerful New Cockpit Tools - Safety, Efficiency and Ability
- Outstanding economic and environmental benefits, higher commonality and human-computer interaction
- Integrated Modular Avionics System Common Test Failure and Ruled Out
- Satellite Communication System to Monitor Flight State, ‘Weave’ a Dynamic Network Worldwide Coverage
- Human Factors Drive Avionics Designs & Synthetic Vision
- The Next Generation of Air Traffic Management Affect Aircraft Avionics System Design
- Consideration and Demands on Healthy Management Architecture of IMA Systems
- ADS-B, for Your Flight Escort!
- Development Demands on the Avionics Task Requirements of the Light Weight Single / Twin Turbine Helicopter
- To Explore the Frontier Technology of Airborne Application Requirements in the Field of Micro System and Core Integrated Circuits