Aerospace Propulsion Technology Summit, 25-26 May 2016, China
According to the forecast, in the next two decades, China civil aircraft market will need at least 6330 new aircrafts, worth USD 950 billion. The expansion of civil aviation scale will encourage the growth of aero engine related requirements. In the next 10 years, China civil aero engine sales demand is expected to reach more than RMB480 billion and the demand of corresponding maintenance and replace parts service will reach more than RMB320 billion. Over the next two decades, demand of China aero engine and gas turbine will exceed RMB2 trillion, civilian market will be RMB1.5 trillion. Engine parts, assembly and high temperature alloy materials will boom.
After National Defense Science and Technology Industry 2025 and Two Major Projects issued, aero engine industry is expected to obtain above one hundred billion yuan special funds to support the domestic aero engine R&D and manufacturing. Combined with the matching funds, there will be more than 200 billion yuan to support aero engine in the next five years. Under this strong support of policies and funding, aero engine industry will step into the historical opportunity.
In order to improve the domestic aero engine technical reserves and subcontract production, parts R&D capacity and ensure the advancement, economy and airworthiness of aero engine, “2016 China Aerospace Propulsion Technology Summit” (hereinafter CAPTS 2016) will be held on May 25th and 26th, 2016 in Guiyang city. As an annual event, it will share the latest industry insights, and hope the CAPTS 2016 series activities can bring you the maximum value.
CAPTS 2016 topic overview:
- The Impact of Aero Engine New Technology on Aviation Safety
- Discerning the Opportunity and Challenge for Aero Engine Industry from “Made in China 2025”
- The Impact of Aero Engine Company Strategic Reform on Chinese Engine Industry
- Chinese Civil Aero Engine Airworthiness Current Situation, Trends and Future Work Patterns
- Cooperation with Russia—Get Together to Develop New Double-Aisle Aicraft
- Development Situation of Commercial Aero Engine Project and Its Technical Breakthrough
- How to Provide the Optimal Aviation Power for MA700 Aircraft through Cooperating with Domestic Aircraft Manufactures?
- Subcontract of Civil Aero Engine Parts and Its Future Plan
- How does Aero Engine Company Cooperate with Different Suppliers?
- Testing Requirement of Turboshaft Engine and Its Testing & Verification
- Application of Single Crystal High Temperature Alloy on Aero Engine
Event Advisory Group:
- Jian ZHANG--Deputy Chief Engineer, AVIC Group
- Youmei PENG--Committee of Science and Technology, AVIC Group
- Yanpei ZHOU—Director, Aero Engine Airworthiness Certification Centre of Civil Aviation Administration of China
- Dr. Guangqiu WANG--Vice President, COMAC Beijing Aeronautical Science and Technology Research Institute (BASTRI)
- Jinzhang Feng--Vice President, AVIC Commercial Aircraft Engine Co., Ltd.
- Pingfang JIA--Professional Executive, AVIC Shenyang Aero Engine Research Institute
- Haining LI--Vice President, Chief Engineer, Dean of Technology Center, AVIC Xi’an Aero-engine (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Liang WANG--Chairman, AVIC Guizhou Liyang Aero-Engine Corporation Ltd.