The materials presented in this Website are distributed by AeroTime as an information source only and are provided "as is", "as available", "with all faults," without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
All visitors (the „Users") agree that access and use of this Website is at their own risk. Users should make their own judgments about any published matters and/or seek independent advice. AeroTime may change material on this Website without prior notice.
We attempt to keep this Website accurate and up-to-date however we do not make any warranty or representation that the functional aspects of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this Website, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Though AeroTime uses the best technical standards to control its Website, material on this Website may inadvertently include technical inaccuracies or other errors. We should be grateful if Users could notify us of any errors or inaccuracies they may find.
Access and availability of service and links
The Website may contain links and references to third-party websites. These are provided for the convenience and interest of Users and on the part of AeroTime this implies neither responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites. AeroTime has not tested any software located on other sites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
The contents of AeroTime website are intended for the personal and non-commercial use of its Users.
We are always open to sharing information, ideas and thoughts. However, if you wish to use or reproduce any information presented on our Website, you must inform us beforehand so we could issue an official permission. After that, feel free to use any of the information, however, for non-commercial purposes only, and do not forget to identify us as the information source. Please note that no part of the Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
For the avoidance of doubt, the User acknowledges and agrees that he may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the content, software, material or services, in whole or in part, without obtaining prior written authorization.
Copyright in all materials and/or works comprising or contained within this Website remains with AeroTime and other copyright owner(s) as specified. The User agrees that nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to intellectual property.
AeroTime is committed to preserving the User's right to privacy. However, by using the Website, the User acknowledges and agrees that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. The User understands that any message or information it sends to the Website may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
User expressly agrees not to use this Website in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, User expressly agrees not to:
- use this Website for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot" "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website or any data or content found on or accessed through the Website without prior express written consent;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on this Website that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Website or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Website;
- in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to this Website or its content;
- violate the security of the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website nor data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activities conducted on or through the Website, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Website;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this Website operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Website or such operation's infrastructure.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold AeroTime and its partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to the inappropriate use of the Website by the User.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com