Accelerate aviation: issues and solutions in the era of change
Celebrating its 25th anniversary this November, Accelerate: Aviation 2017 (previously known as The Future of Air Transport), brings together senior executives at airlines, airports and the wider aviation industry to discuss the business-critical opportunities, issues and solutions in this era of change.
Through open discussion and debate on topics including passenger experience, evolving business models and politics, this conference is a must-attend in order to better understand the needs of the industry, and as such successfully prepare for the future in an ever-changing sky.
- Don’t miss out on our Leaders’ Forum, bringing together the CEOs from Aeroflot, Royal Jordanian, Kenya Airways and Brussels Airlines as well as the CMO from Turkish Airlines and a Group Executive from China Southern
- Tackle headline-grabbing topics with content experts on low-cost long-haul, airline partnerships, digital transformation, ancillaries and more
- Get to grips with the evolution of passenger experience with dedicated content on the brand new 360° travel experience stage
- Sample the innovation and disruption to come with lightning pitches from four start-ups poised to revolutionise aviation
We’ve confirmed over 20 C-suite speakers for the event - take a look at the industry heavyweights who will be speaking:
- Vitaly Saveliev, Chief Executive Officer, Aeroflot
- Oliver Wagner, Chief Commercial Officer, Eurowings
- Jozsef Varadi, Chief Executive Officer, Wizz Air
- Bernard Gustin, Chief Executive Officer, Brussels Airlines
- Christine Ourmieres-Widener, Chief Executive Officer, Flybe
- Giorgio Callegari, Deputy General Director for Strategy and Alliances, Aeroflot
- Martin Gauss, Chief Executive Officer, Air Baltic
- Juha Jarvinen, Chief Commercial Officer, Finnair
- Jiri Marek, Vice President, Alliances & Ancillary Revenue, Alitalia
- Roland Jaggi, Director Revenue Management, Pricing, Sales and Distribution, Aegean Airlines
- Ahmet Olmustur, Chief Marketing Officer, Turkish Airlines
- Zhang Lin, Group Executive, Global Partnerships & International Relations, China Southern
- Stefan Pichler, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Jordanian
- Sebastian Mikosz, Chief Executive Officer, Kenya Airways
- Akira Mitsumasu, Vice President, Marketing & Strategy, Asia & Oceania, Japan Airlines
- Dr Jassim Haji, Director Information Technology, Gulf Air
- Nik Laming, General Manager, Loyalty Division, Cebu Pacific
- Radoslaw Dutkowski, Director Ancillary & Product, Flynas
The wider industry
- John Holland-Kaye, Chief Executive Officer, Heathrow Airport
- Rob Gurney, Chief Executive Officer, oneworld
- Brian Hedberg, Director, Office for International Aviation, U.S. Department of Transport
- Steven Greenway, Deputy Chief Executive Officer; U-FLY; Chief Executive Officer, reward-U
- Mauro Oretti, Vice President Sales and Marketing, SkyTeam
- Stephany van Willigenburg, Senior Head of Travel, Google
- David Smith, Futurologist and Chief Executive, Global Futures and Foresight
- Stephan Uhrenbacher, Founder & CEO, FLIO
- Irra Ariella Khi, Co-Founder & CEO, VChain
- Tiff Burns, Founder & CEO, LuckyTrip
- Tim Fernando, Co-Founder & CEO, Esplorio
With discounts available, and complimentary passes open for senior airline professionals, don’t miss out on your chance to attend.
For more information please refer to new.marketforce.eu.com
Air India privatization suspended as no bidder showed interest
The Indian government suspended privatization process of national carrier Air India, as no bid was made to acquire the 7...
Cathay Pacific becomes second operator of A350-1000
Cathay Pacific Airways has become the second airline to operate the A350-1000. The airline took delivery of the aircraft...
Russia denies fire emergency on Saudi soccer team plane
Russian authorities deny there was fire during the Saudi Arabia soccer delegation flight, but confirm an incident with t...
Bright prospects for pilots coming from The Big City of Istanbul
Major airlines such as Emirates and Qantas Airways have recently thrown their efforts into hiring new pilots but struggl...
Nippon Cargo grounds fleet after record irregularities found
Nippon Cargo Airlines temporarily grounded its fleet of freighters from June 16, 2018, after Japanese transport ministry...