WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES
You can choose whether or not you want to accept cookies. Please note that the acceptance of strictly necessary cookies is the condition for the use of our website. If you do not accept these cookies, we may not be sure how the website will operate and whether it will operate at all.
WHAT COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
Below you can find full and up-to-date Cookies list with detailed Cookies declaration.
- Strictly necessary — These cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance — These cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting — These cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality — These cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified — These cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the Show Details link at the Cookies pop up. You can then adjust the available options, then click ‘Save & Close’. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Should you choose to remove any or all of the Cookies, please note that use of the Site may be affected by the removal of Cookies and if the computer that you disable Cookies on is a shared facility, this removal will affect all users using the computer.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To report a violation of the Cookies Policy, to submit a question, or in case of necessity of you need assistance regarding the Cookies Policy or practices, please contact as follows:
Cookies Policy last updated 30.08.2023