WHO ARE WE AND HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
In processing the personal data, we responsibly comply to the regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), the Republic of Lithuania Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data, the Republic of Lithuania Law on Electronic Communications and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as instructions from competent authorities.
WHAT PRINCIPLES DO WE COMPLY TO?
When processing your personal data, we:
- comply with current and applicable legislation, including the GDPR;
- we will process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- we will collect your personal data for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and will not continue to process it in a way incompatible with those purposes, except to the extent permitted by law;
- take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are rectified, supplemented, suspended or destroyed without delay;
- we will keep them in such a form that your identity can be established for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- ensure that your personal data is processed in such a way as to ensure the appropriate security of personal data through appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against unintentional loss, destruction or damage. Contact details of our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND BASIS DO WE PROCESS
|The purpose of the processing of personal data. Why we process personal data?||The categories of processed personal data. What kind of categories of personal data we process?||On what legal basis do we process personal data?||The period of processing|
|Administering of our Websites||When you visit our Websites, data about your browsing on the Websites is collected using cookies. We use necessary / technical cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the Websites and / or other third-party cookies in order to improve your browsing experience (i.e. to consider your needs, to continuously improve the Websites and to make offers that suit your interests)||Data using cookies and similar technologies related to Internet browsing, etc. are collected (processed) in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent (except for necessary cookies)||You can find more information about cookies and their storage terms in the Cookies Policy on our Websites|
|Providing you with news, promotions and information||We process the following personal data: your name, surname, email address, phone number, company name. If you agree to subscribe or otherwise receive our newsletter, we will use your email address for general and / or individual marketing and we will contact you for these purposes. The information collected will only be used for direct marketing. When submitting joint marketing offers, you will be sent general information that we will share with all our customers. In some cases, when we want to send to you personalized marketing information, we might use additional data for this purpose, such as your age, your job position, your companies’ location||Personal Data for direct marketing is processed in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent or Article 6 Part 1. f) of the GDPR, i. e. our legitimate interest to offer you a similar goods/services to ones you have purchased / used from us and to get your feedback about purchased goods/services||Your data will be used for direct marketing purposes for 3 years after your consent is obtained or until you withdraw your consent. We consider you to be our customer: |
– 3 years after you used our service
|Providing you with commercial offers||We might process name, surname, company, position, contact details||Personal Data is processed in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. f) of the GDPR, i. e. our legitimate interest to offer advisory, recruitment, event, media and content services||Collected data will be stored for 6 months if no business relations agreed|
|Responding to your general enquiries||Our Websites provide contacts where you can contact us to consult us on issues that concern you. We will accept, review and respond to all your messages. If you contact us by e-mail, regular mail, using the contact form function on our Websites or social networks, we will process the following Personal Data of yours: your name, surname, e-mail, phone number, postal address, company and position (if applicable) and the text of the correspondence and / or attached documents as well as any other information you provide to us on the Websites or social networks or in any other way. This data will be processed for the administration of your enquiry. Please note that we may need to contact you by mail, email, so be sure to notify us of any changes to your Personal Data||All Personal Data you provide when communicating with us is used only for the above purposes and to view messages and to administer (manage) communication flows and provide you with a response. We will process the said Personal Data in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent, which you express by contacting us by e-mail, mail, contact form on our Websites or social networks||Communication with you will be handled until the enquiry is fully processed and stored for 3 months from the date of the last communication with you|
|Selection of candidates for employees||We process name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, education, additional qualifications, work experience, etc. information voluntarily provided by the candidate||Collection and use of data are based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).||3 months or until withdrawal of consent|
|Registration on our Websites using third parties account details||If you register using your Google Ireland Ltd. (Ireland), Google LLC (USA) (“Google”), Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. (Ireland), Meta Platforms, Inc. (USA) (“Facebook”), Twitter Inc. (USA or LinkedIn (USA) account or later on decide to connect your Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account to your www.aviationcv.com or www.aerotime.aero account, you will be transferred from our Platform to the website of Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn and asked to enter the log-in details for your Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account.The data we obtain from Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn will be used to set up your account (full name, email address, account ID, profile photo when applicable). This means that we will use the member name of your Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account as the member name for your account. Other data obtained from Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn will not be visible on the Platform.||Collection and use of data are based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).||We collect and use your personal data for this purpose until the deactivation of your Website account or for 3 years of inactivity on your account|
|Introducing and presenting a potential candidate to the prospective employers||Your name, surname, contact data, year and month of birth, work permit, visa and information related to these documents, licences or certificates of qualification related to the specifics of the work, information about and references from former workplaces and work experience, education information and other necessary information depending on a particular position||We will process the said Personal Data in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent, which is provided by you at the time of creation of your www.aviationcv.com account or when you submit the application and CV for open positions||We will process your personal data during the recruitment process and 2 months after it.If you are unsuccessful in your application with us (or if you reject the position), but you would like to be in the database of the candidates, under your separate consent the personal data will be stored for 2 years from receiving the consent.|
|For the purpose of registration for the recruitment event or career show||Your name, surname, email address, telephone number, name of the company represented, job title, other information provided by you that we might need for the provision of services||We will process the said Personal Data in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent, which you express by submitting the registration form online||Your data will be deleted once the event is completed|
|Client Verification and Onboarding Procedure||We process the following personal data: full names, date of births, other identification details (citizenship, copies of passport/ ID, proof of living address, bank information, contact details, source of wealth/ funds) of the members of the Board of Directors, directors and secretaries (e.g., CEO, COO, CFO, Deputies, Heads of departments), persons assigned to represent the Party, shareholders with more than 25 % ownership and ultimate beneficial owners, client’s declarations’ data regarding compliance with trade restrictions and sanctions||Personal Data for Client Verification and Onboarding Procedure is processed in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. f) of the GDPR, i. e. our legitimate interest to fulfill the requirements for money laundering and financing terrorism prevention, prevention of corruption, bribery and fraud, international, US, UK sanctions (restrictions), to verify the liability of the parties||We will process the Personal Data collected for this purpose for 5 years|
|Concluding contracts with contractors||We may process name, surname, contact information, position, signature, other information required for negotiations, concluding and performing of contracts||We will process this Personal Data of yours in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. b) of the GDPR, i. e. to conclude a contract with you and perform it, as well as Article 6 Part 1. c) of the GDPR., i. e. we are subject to a legal obligation to keep contracts and accounting documents and Article 6 Part 1. f) of the GDPR, i. e. our legitimate interest in asserting and / or defending our legal claims (where applicable)||We will process the Personal Data collected for this purpose for 10 years|
|Talent acquisition for campaigns, content creation, collaborations, Award recipients||We may process name, surname, contact information, image, other information provided by talents participating in campaigns, interviews, collaborations, Aviation Achievement Award recipients||We will process the said Personal Data in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent||We collect and use your personal data for this purpose as long as there is the continuity of our business|
If you do not provide personal data, the provision of which to the Company is necessary to ensure compliance with the requirements of legal acts and / or the conclusion and / or performance of the contract, we will not be able to provide you with services or conclude another transaction.
DIRECT MARKETING, PROMOTIONS AND OTHER OUTREACH ACTIVITIES
Direct Marketing, promotions and other outreach activities of UAB „AviationCV.com“ include AeroTime Recruitment, AeroTime Events, AeroTime Pilot Training, AeroTime Advisory, AeroTime Content and AeroTime News products and services.
All UAB „AviationCV.com“ products and services has special offers and product-related information that users will be notified by the email. In Example we are sending events invitations, job offers and newsletters on various AeroTime Hub services, as well other information.
For direct marketing, promotions and other outreach activities purpose, we process your personal data in the following cases:
- when we obtain your explicit consent to such processing;
With your expressed consent you agree to receive direct marketing messages, newsletters, promotions and other outreach activities from UAB AviationCV.com containing the information of UAB AviationCV.com and its affiliates, partners and clients about their services, products, invitation to event. Your data will be used for direct marketing, promotions and other outreach activities purposes for 3 years after your consent is obtained or until you withdraw your consent.
Please note that your Personal Data is safe with us and none of it will be transferred to these affiliates, partners and/or clients. In this case we act as an advertising agency and only provide advertising and marketing services to our partners and clients (in a form of sending newsletter with their provided information).
- when you are a customer of us who have not objected to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, marketing of similar services or products.
If you are our customer who is using our services and have not objected to receive UAB AviationCV.com direct marketing communications, promotions and other outreach activities we will send you information regarding goods and services that are similar to the services provided or purchased to you. In this case your data will be used for direct marketing purposes, promotions and other outreach activities for as long as you are our customer or until you refuse such processing.
We consider you to be our registered user:
- when you have your created account on our Websites or
- 3 years after your order or purchase of our product or service.
We inform you that Visitors may at any time refuse our newsletters or other promotional messages by clicking on a link to this in our outgoing newsletters and/or messages.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis. Most commonly, we use your personal data:
- Where we need to conclude any contract and/or perform any contract we have entered into with you (for example, to comply with the Terms and Conditions which you agree with when you create your account on our Website and start using our services and/ or to comply with our contract to provide services to you, your academic institution, your employer, or other organization that may be providing you with access to our services);
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation (for example, when performing accounting, archiving, data breach notification processes);
- Where we have your consent (for example, in cases when you agree to receive our newsletters);
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interest. “Legitimate interest” means our interest to enhance our services, products, to manage the processes of businesses and activities. We consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. The legitimate interests that we pursue include:
- provision of marketing offers of our similar services or products;
- presentation of our services on social networks, submission of answers to your queries or messages on social networks, analysis of our accessibility on social networks;
- provision of information to your request, responds to your queries;
- establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- analysis, expansion and improvement of our services, customer service quality assurance and compilation of statistics and analysis related with it;
- protection of information related to the provision of our services, improvement, development and maintenance of the security of IT systems.
HOW LONG WE WILL RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We responsibly implement appropriate organisational and technical personal data security measures intended for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. The security measures we implement include the protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks as well as office buildings and technical equipment.
In the event of personal data breach of security that could seriously jeopardise your rights or freedoms and determine the circumstances with which unauthorised access to personal data has been obtained, we will immediately inform you about it.
TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA ARE DISCLOSED
We may share some of your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- representatives acting on our behalf with respect to the promotion of our services in particular territories;
- companies providing data centers, hosting, cloud, site administration and related services, software developers, providing, maintaining and developing companies, companies providing information technology infrastructure services, companies providing communication services;
- credit and debit card companies used to facilitate payment transactions related to the provision of our services, banks and other credit and/or payment companies;
- our professional advisors, freelance journalists, auditors, lawyers and/or financial advisers;
- our other service providers (data processors) or our subcontractors;
- notaries, if the contract concluded with you requires a notarial form;
- judicial officers, entities providing legal s and/or debt recoveries services, subrogator of claim right;
- companies providing advertising and marketing services;
- companies providing archiving, physical and / or electronic security, asset management and/or other business services;
- in accordance with the laws to state institutions, establishments, etc.;
- law enforcement authorities at their request or on our own initiative if there is a suspicion that a criminal offense has been committed, as well as courts and other dispute resolution bodies; tax administrators
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
As a general rule, your personal data will be processed in the countries of the European Economic Area (hereinafter – EEA). However, in certain cases, your personal data may be transferred to non-EEA countries. Please note that in non-EEA states, personal data may be subject to less protection than within the EEA, but we carefully evaluate the conditions under which such data will be processed and stored after being transferred to the above-mentioned entities.
Please note that if the European Commission has determined that the third country, territory or one or more specified sectors in that third country or international organization concerned provides an adequate level of personal data protection, the transfer must take place in the same manner as in the EEA. Please be informed that you can have access to the information as to the states in respect of which the decision of the European Commission has been taken, here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en.
In other cases, we take all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is transferred to the recipient safely processing the data. The tools we use: a contract with a non-European recipient of personal data includes specific clauses for the secure processing of the data. In certain cases, we ask for your consent to transfer your data outside the Republic of Lithuania or the EEA.
DO WE APPLY AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING OR PROFILING?
We do not normally use automated decision-making under Article 22 of the GDPR to initiate and execute contractual relationships. Should we apply this procedure in individual cases, we will inform you separately, if required by law.
We process your personal data in a partially automated way in order to assess certain personal aspects (hereinafter – Profiling). We use profiling, for example, when we are required by law to prevent money laundering or manage financial risk.
RIGHTS GUARANTEED TO YOU
We guarantee the implementation of these rights and the provision of any related information at your request or in case of your query:
- know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- to get access to your personal data which are processed by the Data Controller;
- request correction or addition, adjustment of your inaccurate, incomplete personal data;
- require the destruction of personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- request the destruction of personal data if they are processed illegally or when you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or do not give such consent, when is necessary;
- disagree with the processing of personal data or withdraw the previously agreed consent;
- request to provide, if technically possible, the provision of your personal data in an easily readable format according to your consent or for the purpose of performing the contract, or request the transfer of data to another data controller.
In order to exercise your rights, please send us the request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or directly coming to the Company by address Dariaus ir Girėno str. 21A, LT-02189 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Upon receipt of your request, we may ask you to provide proof of your identity or other identifying information to ensure that we are exercising your rights as a data subject and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal data or information to others who are not entitled to it. If we are unable to identify you, we will not be able to exercise your rights as a data subject.
We provide information about the processing of your personal data free of charge. If your request is unfounded, repetitive or disproportionate, we may charge a fee commensurate with our administrative costs.
Upon receipt of your request, we will respond to you within 30 calendar days of receipt of your claim and the due date for submission of all documents necessary to prepare the answer.
By refusing to comply with your requirement, we will clearly indicate the grounds for such refusal.
If you disagree with our actions or the response to your request, you can complain to the competent state authority (the list of supervisory authorities by each EU countries: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en). In all cases, we recommend that you contact us before making a formal complaint so that we can find the right solution.
WHAT HAPPENS IF OUR BUSINESS CHANGES HANDS?
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce the scope of our business operations and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of our business. Any personal data that you have provided will, where it is relevant to any part of our business that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this notice, be permitted to use that data only for the same purposes for which it was originally collected by us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Websites may contain links to other websites, which are not operated by us. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by such other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
When you visit social networks, your personal data is processed by a specific social network, and we start processing your personal data when you visit us on social networks. Through various social media channels, we want to introduce you to our wide range of services / products and exchange ideas and opinions with you on important topics.
Your personal data provided on the social network is processed for the following purposes:
- communicate with our social network visitors;
- respond to visitor inquiries;
- obtaining statistical information;
- conducting customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, lotteries, competitions or similar actions or events;
- if necessary, defending the legitimate interests of the Company in institutions and in other cases.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the legal basis for data processing is Article 6 part 1 point (f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interests are to be able to answer your messages or questions and analyze our availability on social networks, to present our products and services. To the extent that you wish to enter into a contractual relationship with us with your request, the legal basis for such processing is Article 6 part 1 point (b) of the GDPR.
If we intend to process your personal data for any other purpose not mentioned above, we will notify you prior to such processing.
Our pages on social networks are managed by specific social networks, so when you visit them, the processing of personal data is based on the social network privacy policies. With some social networks, depending on the social network policy, the purposes and scope of the processing, we are considered as joint data controllers.