MRO BEER 2016, June 8-9, 2016 Prague, Czech Republic
Czech Airlines Technics and Aviation Week Network partnered to bring MRO Baltics, Eastern Europe and Russia (BEER) conference June 8-9, 2016 Prague, Czech Republic. The 2-day conference offers a focused setting where professionals in the commercial air transport maintenance, repair, and overhaul industry come to change experiences and best practises to address the issues of the region.
The conference aims to address the following questions:
- Are MRO expectations changing for the BEER region and worldwide? How are stakeholders preparing for upcoming challenges?
- Are market players equipped to utilize new technology and new platforms that are coming to market?
- What do we need to do to attract and retain talent to the MRO workforce?
- What innovation is out there that can enable to increase competitive advantage?
- What needs to be done to streamline and ease processes around aircraft redelivery.
- What factors and costs need to be considered to ensure robust preparation has taken place for an AOG accident?
MRO Baltics, Eastern Europe, and Russia (BEER) offers attendees the opportunity to build new relationships and forge stronger partnerships to ensure short and long term success. The main topics of the event o include:
- OEM activity in the aftermarket.
- Reaction to the retirement of maintenance intensive aircraft and growth of surplus parts market.
- Working out how best to tap into regional growth markets.
- Stiff regional competition both on the airline and MRO side of the business.
- Positioning of your business as inevitable consolidation arrives in the marketplace.
- Maintenance and operational cost reduction.
- Fleet growth and introduction of new aircraft types.